Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Poems by Allure Vultee

"Blank Paper"
written by Allure Vultee

Blank paper,
with your blue lines.
Three small holes,
on your left side.
Words flashing,
through my mind.
Thoughts I cannot,
hide or deny.
The taste of yellow paint
in my mouth.
Biting art,
leaves it's mark.
Scratching sounds,
writing down.
Wait.....

Rub away,
fustration mounts.
Emotions screaming,
to be let out.
Pointed lead,
rounded now.
Yelling out,
it's scratching sounds.
Tension breaks,
my body quakes.
Blank paper,
with your blue lines.
Three small holes,
on your left side.
I stain you,
with what is mine.


"Love on my nose"
by Allure Vultee

She sat on the edge,
the edge of my bed.
She watched me cry.
A soft smile on her face,
A loving shine in her eyes.
Sobbing I asked "why?"
" It's the angels, dear."
She softly said
"angel kisses,
they show how much
they love you,right here."
She tapped my nose
with a kiss of her own.
Then she left my side.
Leaving me thinking ...
the angels must really
like me alot,
they sure do leave
lots of spots.


"Hide and Seek"
by Allure Vultee

Trying...
Trying to run and find a place to hide.
Just like I do with my friends outside.
I hope she cant see me under my bed.
Or hear my heart beating,
It feels like it is going to pound right out of my chest.
Taking in big gulps of air.
Holding my breath
Inbetween each.
So that she cannot hear.
I dont like play this game with my mom.
She only wants to play when she is drinking and is drunk.
Underneath my bed I listen to her scream.
"When I find you, you'll be as good as dead! You little shit, where the fuck are you? I will find you yet!"
She found me last time.
My wounds have not healed.
She told me she was sorry.
And that it would never happen again.
Shhhhh...
It is growing quite now.
She is probably passed out.
On the floor?...
She hardly ever spends the night in her bed.
I think I will use this hiding place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment